Rodney Buchbinder

Rodney Buchbinder - Mortgage Broker/Mortgage Agent

Rodney Buchbinder – 2nd Mortgage, Commercial Mortgage, Equity Mortgage, Mortgage Refinancing, New Home Mortgage Loan
Independent Mortgage Broker
Normandy Corporation
46 Prince Street
Rochester, NY, 14607

Normandy lends in: AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, HI, IA, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, MO, NE, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, WA, WY

Phone: 585-256-2600

Find More Mortgage Brokers/Agents/Lenders in New York - Comments (1)
Mortgage Agents Servicing:
One comment on “Rodney Buchbinder
  1. linga says:

    I am Canadian and I live in Toronto and work as a IT professional here. obviously I don’t have have usa SSN number. I found a house in Rochester and I am ready to pay 20% down. can you give me mortgage loan for remaining 80%. I am willing to pay upto 4.3% interest rate for 30 yr fixed. please reply on my email about your willing ness.

Leave a Reply to linga Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *